Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Actress Oviya speaks about Kazhavani


May 2, 2010 by The Editor  
Filed under Actress, Movies, Tamil


Oviya while speaking to the media said,” My real name is Oviya. I was doing first year degree course in Trichur College. I was also looking out for chance. I did a small role in a Malayalam film.
The director who saw this gave me the opportunity for me to become Kazhavani’s lover. With regard to me talking Thanjavur Tamil, I was sent to Koothupattarai for training. I was also trained for acting. It was a great problem to speak this dialect.
Now people are appreciating me after seeing me on the screen. I feel like that I have got wings. With regard to glamour, I am donning a role of a beautiful village girl. Audience will see me as a girl from their own village.
Actress Oviya speaks about Kazhavani


Audience will not agree if I do glamour role if they see me in this film. There are talks that the chemistry between me and Vimal as worked out well. It is not so. I am upset by this kind news even before the release of my first film.
When there is no shooting, I will call the hero as Anna ( brother). Vimal, though he looks decent in his white dresses, is a real thief. That means fondest thief. That’s how he steals my heart in the film. Not in reality.”

No comments:

Post a Comment